Danto Builders received its Managers CE Provider license in order to offer a course on the required 40-Year Building Recertification in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties to Community Association Managers for continuing education credits. To read more about our course click here or Contact Us to schedule a course for your management team, owners and / or or Board of Directors. Also, see our last testimonial letter about our 40-Year Recertification presentation. (Click Here for Testimonial Letter)
Single Source Solution for Required 40-Year Building Safety Inspection!
A structural and electrical safety inspection is required for 40-year-and-older buildings in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties and recommended for Palm Beach County. The purpose of the inspection is to minimize structural and electrical building failures and be better prepared for hurricane winds. Additionally, the inspection will help building owners plan for future repairs and renovations. If your commercial or multi-residential building(s) is 40 years or older and in Broward or Miami-Dade County, then you have received or will receive a letter requiring recertification.* It is better to be proactive and manage the process versus being reactive and dealing with code violations and fines.
We can help you quickly and cost-efficiently complete the safety inspection and comply with Section 8-11(f) of the Building Code. For more information on the mandatory inspection, see 40-Year Building Inspection Safety Program (Broward County) and Recertification of a 40-year-old Building (Miami-Dade County).
Single-Source Solution Saves Time and Money
Our company, Danto Builders, is a fourth-generation builder with extensive experience in structural and electrical property inspections, repairs and restorations. We are a licensed and insured general contractor.
Consequently, we are able to offer a Single-Source Solution for the required inspection, repairs and report for your 40-year-and-older building(s), which saves you time and money. We will walk you through the mandatory recertification process every step of the way, including:
- Structural and Electrical Inspections by Licensed Expert Engineers and Architects within the required 90 days.
- If needed, List of Repairs with prices backed by multiple bids.
- If needed, Structural and Electrical Repairs within required 180 days.
- Re-inspection and Verification of Repairs.
- Letter of Recommendation for Recertification to the county.
We offer a courtesy inspection to identify potential structural, electrical and safety violations. This gives you the opportunity to manage the inspection process and plan accordingly.
As a local company in the South Florida area, you are assured that you will be taken care of. As a veteran professional, you are assured of a quality job at a fair price completed on time.
For a Courtesy Inspection, Contact us today. We look forward to helping you.
* Buildings fewer than 2,000 square feet are exempt from the required safety inspection in Miami-Dade County. Broward County exempted buildings under 3,500 square feet since 2006 but this changed to 4,650 square feet in 2009 (for buildings constructed in 1924 to 1968), and will change again to 3,800 square feet in 2010.